All 16 art Reviews

Harley and Deadpool In Love Harley and Deadpool In Love

Cool drawing, nice Foreshortening

Trying to Attack Santa Huh.. :-) Trying to Attack Santa Huh.. :-)

Very epic indeed. Good job. Just maybe a bit too much blur.
I don't know why but the facebook link is not working, I am getting since yesterday the message:
Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment.
Cheers.

GioJayEvanglista responds:

Thank you so much. :-) I made the blur so I can make some kind of a moving feel.. And maybe I will just upload laterthe WIP picture... Tnx aagain for the comment.. :-)

Christmas will allways be safe Christmas will allways be safe

Great job. For me one of the greatest submissions up to now. The textures are amazing, the truck looks so real, and the atmosphere is very well depicted.

Epic Santa! Epic Santa!

Great job. Amazing details... especially the lights from the Christmas tree are a great touch.

Epic santa Epic santa

Nice job, I like particularly the light and the foreshortening with the candies. It would be good a bit more textures on the gifts.

You gave me a promise You gave me a promise

Congrats! Great job, way better than Naruto (that anyway was great as well). Wood and feather texture are amazing. How long it took you to complete this?

SimonT responds:

Thank you! :) it took me about 20 to 30 hours of pure work I would say. it could be probably less but I don't mind spending a lot of time on a piece which I enjoy :)

Master Roshi Master Roshi

Nice idea! The style recalls a lot the manga series! Just the nose of Roshi I think it should be thinner and longer but the rest is great. Good job!

Oh dear, where did my teeth go? Oh dear, where did my teeth go?

Great idea and great lightning.

IrmaZwart responds:

Thanks so much, you made my day :D

The forgotten one The forgotten one

Congratulations for the idea and the realization. I like the details of the car, the coloring and the blurred background! good job.

IsidorSwande responds:

Thank you! :3

A Jason is born A Jason is born

Nice idea, you should work a bit on the anatomy of the running kid. The arms and hands are a bit off.